linoo complies with the provisions of all relevant data protection legislation in force. Our policies and privacy practices are in line with requirements set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018.
We are committed to protecting the information we collect from you, which we use to enhance your experience of our website and to provide you with the merchandise and services you request from us.
Our products and services are constantly evolving. We may change this notice from time to time so please check this page to ensure that you’re happy with any changes. By using our website, you’re agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Any questions regarding this notice and our privacy practices should be sent by email to email@example.com
We value our customers and we respect your privacy. Any information we hold about you is held with the utmost care and security. Your visit to our website and your use of any of the services or features we provide is subject to our terms and conditions. You can at any time change and update the information you have provided by logging into ‘My Account‘.
When you set up an account with us or place an order we will ask for your contact details, such as your email and postal/billing addresses and telephone numbers and any other relevant information we need to process your order.
How we use your information
The information you give us is necessary to:
- enable us to process and fulfil your order and make sure it is delivered correctly;
- to notify you of the status of your orders;
- to maintain your account;
- to answer any questions you have about our website or products.
We want to keep you up to date with our latest products, promotional offers and events. If you agreed when you registered, we can inform you about these and other services and events etc. We do not pass on your personal details to other companies or individuals for their marketing purposes and we will never sell your details.
From time to time we may retain the services of other carefully selected and monitored companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf in connection with the successful operation and continuous improvement of this website. Examples would include the processing of data to process your order and maintain your account including the authorization and validation of credit or debit card transactions, the provision of delivery services, the analysis of data, etc. These companies may be provided with access to your personal details in order to fulfil their main function but we will contractually restrict them from using such information for any other purpose.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data in strictest confidence to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets on the same terms and conditions as herein;
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions or other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.